Monday, October 12, 2009

PARKS AND RECREATION IN CULVER

I love Fall and it's especially nice here in Culver City.

My mixer broke and I had to take a break from baking for awhile, but then I got a new one and made some scrumptious chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting. Ganache sounds icky, but so yummy. Results below.


We did a lot of walking this weekend because Culver City has a lot to offer nearby. One night, we walked to the movies and saw Capitalism: A Love Story. It was thought provoking and sad, but I'm sure he wasn't being fair to all those bankers. You'll have to see for yourself. We took a nice stroll to Trader Joe's and bought pumpkins which we will carve this weekend. We also visited the local Culver City park where there is a great winding wood bridge. Next stop Baldwin Hills and then maybe Marina del Rey!





No comments:

Post a Comment