Thursday, June 3, 2010

PARIS AND INSPIRATION

I'm going to Paris in the Fall!

Below is a video review of one of my favorite photographers, William Eggleston who recently showcased his series Paris, for the Fondation Cartier in Tokyo. Check out the article about his exhibition and work. Some of his work will also be in the upcoming exhibition In Focus: The Tree at the Getty next winter. Eggleston, is one of my biggest inspirations as a photographer, and I am excited to go photograph where he has and see what images I can come up with.


I'm very excited about my trip to Paris, and hoping to make it up to England for a few days too. I really want to visit the Roald Dahl Museum. He is another one of my inspirations and the most beloved author of my childhood. Can't wait for my journey to begin. Now for some research and planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment