Monday, June 6, 2011

DESIGN

My friend My Linh is an amazing floral designer, with a PR and event planning background. I recently had the opportunity to shoot a baby shower she decorated. Below are some images of her inspired creations and decorations! Check out her blog: Noble Four Designs.

I don't know much about floral design, but her designs capture all the senses. I love the use of the ball jam jars and fresh mint as a nice scented arrangement filler.


The shower had great little bite sized pies and cakes from a bakery in Long Beach, called Sweet & Saucy. My Linh found this place based on her fine culinary tastes and her desire for all elements of her events to be beautiful. These were mini chocolate smore pies. Yum!


The momma-to-be also made fresh strawberry jam from local Oxnard strawberries, and gave them as party favors. My Linh decorated the jars with stickers and placed them in fresh moss for style.


In this floral arrangement she added coffee beans for a unique color accent. Great idea! She also made a delicious peach sangria that matched the decor.

If you like My Linh's design please contact her through her blog, Noble Four Designs. She is great! Contact me if you need event photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment