Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A NEW SITE AND SOME THOUGHTS FOR A NEW YEAR

If you haven't seen my new website, please check it out: Kelly Eubanks Photography. I designed it as well as did all the photography. If you like me on FB and send me an email before January is over, I will offer you discounted design or photo services valid up until May 30th, 2012. May you all have a wonderful journey in 2012. I look forward to all the creativity that lays before us in this new year and may you all live your lives to your fullest potential and achieve your dreams!

Some inspiring quotes to set us all on our journey:

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-St Francis of Assisi

"All who wander are not lost."
-JRR Tolken

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover"
-Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment