Thursday, July 23, 2009

IN THE WARM CALIFORNIA SUN


I have had an amazing summer so far. I have actually had time to relax and enjoy Southern California in ways that I had forgotten. I rekindled my affection for some of the things I often neglected while working like reading, baking, looking at art, going to the beach, and taking photos. This is why I moved to Southern California--to experience all it has to offer in culture and landscape.

Laguna Beach



One of my favorite places to get away from the Los Angeles chaos, is San Diego. The weather is usually cooler, the beaches usually a bit cleaner, people take it a little bit slower, and there are some great restaurants and museums. San Diego is just a beautiful and relaxing place to be. I love going to the Harbor and eating at Point Loma Seafoods, and with the many museums in Balboa Park, there is always something fun going on. San Diego has a plethora of things to do, and I will have to write a whole other blog about them later.

Point Loma


Relaxing by the pool at the Marriott Mission Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment