Saturday, April 17, 2010

MARRIED


So I haven't posted in awhile due to the fact I've been busy working and wedding planning. I didn't have a wedding planner, just help from friends and my mom. So it was like a full time job in itself towards the end.

All that planning paid off though. The whole day went off without a hitch. Everything was beautiful and the whole weekend was so much fun. So many friends and family came from all over to celebrate with us in Dallas, TX. Having all of our loved ones around really made everything so special.

These are just some of the photos. They were taken by my good friend, and amazing photographer, Jessica Peterson. These are from her blog:








For our honeymoon we went to New Zealand, which was also amazing and so beautiful. I will be posting those photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment